One of the main PITA’s on the latest range of AMD Fury graphics cards was the lack of voltage control when overclocking, which severely hindered overclocking potential has now had its walls broken down. Thanks to Sapphire, the latest revision (5.2.1) of Trixx, a useful, but potent overclocking tool for graphics cards, users now have the ability to not only control the GPU core voltage settings but also control HBM voltage. This is a massive sigh of relief to overclockers and enthusiasts alike wishing to push their new graphics cards to the limit!
Here is what Sapphire have to say:
“Rev up the performance of your AMD Radeon™ or FURY based graphics card with the latest new-look version of SAPPHIRE TriXX. Change settings for the best performance of any compatible graphics card in different applications or games and save up to four sets and easily switch between them.
Enthusiasts can adjust fan speeds, core voltages and clock speeds to tune up performance to the max in your favourite games by overclocking, and save those settings for the next time you play the game. Safe recovery means you will never get stuck in settings you can’t change!
Not gaming today? Then save another set of changes with low fan speeds to run super quiet while you are watching a video – or revert to default settings for general purpose computing. Whatever you want to do – TriXX makes it easy.
TriXX not only monitors basic parameters such as fan speed and GPU temperature but also GPU load, voltages and memory performance. TriXX can also create a log file for future analysis, and you can save the current VGA BIOS.
Check back for updates – TriXX is regularly updated to provide support for new releases of graphics cards and GPU families as well as enhancements to the tool.
- New look and interface
- Now supports over-volting on Radeon R300 series
- Now supports HBM memory overclock on FURY cards
- Now supports over-volt on FURY cards
- Minimise TriXX to task bar
- Overclock your AMD RADEON™ or FURY based graphics card
- GPU Core Clock
- GPU Voltage
- Video Card Memory Clock
- Save your Favourite Settings with up to 4 Profiles.
- Adjust your Graphic Card’s Fan Settings with Automatic, Fixed or Custom Fan Speeds
- Information Tab with all you need to know about your Graphic Card including GPU, Interface, Memory, Driver Version, BIOS Version, Clocks, Shaders and more…
- Multi-GPU support (CrossFireX)
- Windows Sidebar Gadget option”
You can download the latest version of Sapphire Trixx 5.2.1 here – CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD