Hello there, We at Play3r are currently looking to expand our current team which is pretty much a small family of passionate tech lovers/gamers etc. The entire aim of Play3r was to create something special, to make a difference and to inform people about the latest products, our experiencesand opinions with the latest products on the market. Since we launched on April 1st 2013, we have grown immensly and we want to continue growing and sharing our knowledge/experiences with all of you!
To do that however, we do need “new blood” who are passionate, love technology/gaming and want to make a difference themselves; to have their opinion/word seen by thousands and potentially millions around the world. Does that appeal to you?
What are we looking for in particular?
– Must have a positive personality; no-one likes a constant moaner and spoilsport
– Must be willing to enjoy copious amounts of banter within a small group of lovable folk
– Must be knowledgeable to a degree (Reading off boxes doesn’t count as knowledge)
– Must be reliable; if someone says they will do something, it’s good to do it
– Must be able to speak/write fluent English to a good standard; this includes grammar
– Have a passion for hardware/peripherals/gaming and technology on the whole
– Must understand what an NDA is; very important
Usually what happens after a while of us getting to know our editor’s, we tend to start them off on smaller products and if you speak to any member of the team such as Ben, Dave and Charlie; it didn’t take them long to get into reviewing/producing video content for us. You would be surprised at the amount of requests we get on a daily/weekly basis and have to turn down due to our editor’s being jam packed; this is a good chance to get into this industry!
To potentially review for us, we require
– Decent camera to take good quality images of products
– A form of shooting video content with decent audio or capability to edit said footage would be a strong asset; not 100% required though!
– Be trustworthy, honest and reliable; we make all our reviewers sign a basic contract anyway!
– Be able to write reviews with proper grammar and correct spelling; everyone makes mistakes though!
– Be willing to learn more about technology, willing to review by specific (very reasonable) deadlines
– Be lovable
Now for the right person, we will of course will compensate them for their time but to be negotiated individually; this is the gateway to a world of reviewing and myself (Gav), entered into this industry this specific way!
If you are interested, fill in the form below, share this on your social media because we want to give everyone who meets the criteria the chance to come be a part of the Play3r family; idiots need not waste their time!We will get back to you as soon as we can; usually within 24hrs! Thanks for looking everyone and we hope to add to our small family very soon!
Oops! We could not locate your form.
We will get back to you as soon as we can; usually within 24hrs! Thanks for looking everyone and we hope to add to our small family very soon!