Taiwan’s Information Technology industry has grown enormously over the last few decades and the country is now a dominant force in the global market. ASUS has long been at the forefront of this growth and while the company started life as a humble motherboard manufacturer with just a handful of employees, it is now the leading technology company in Taiwan with over 12,500 employees worldwide. ASUS makes products in almost every area of Information Technology too, including PC components, peripherals, notebooks, tablets, servers and smartphones.
For those of you that do not know; Wireless Extenders are a good way to get your internet signal from one room to another without having to run cables through the whole house. To use the adapters you just plug one into your wall somewhere away from the router and it extends the range of the wireless somewhat far.
Today we will be taking a look at the Asus RP-N14 N300 WiFi range extender. The RP-N14 uses dual internal antennas to deliver the N300 2.4GHz frequency, making this a run of the mill WiFi range extender suitable for small to medium ranges such as light home and office duties.
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Product SegmentN300 complete networking; 300Mbps
- Data Rate802.11n : up to 300Mbps
- AntennaInternal antenna x 2
- Operating Frequency2.4GHz
- Ports1 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for WAN
- ButtonWPS Button, Power Button
- OS SupportWindows® 8
Mac OS X
- Dimensions4.5 x 3.1 x 8.5 cm (WxDxH)
- Package ContentWarranty card