GUNNAR have been making waves over the past few years with their range of eyewear specifically geared to those who are exposed to digital devices with screens such as computer monitors and tablets. With an ever growing digital world, eye fatigue might not seem like a big problem but constant exposure can eventually lead to damage so how far would you go to protect one of your most important body parts?
You would happily spend £10 on a wrist wrest to potentially stop carpal tunnel syndrome but would you drop £80 on a set of glasses to prevent potential eye damage? I will leave that to you to decide, but today I took a look at the Vayper Onyx Amber gaming glasses from GUNNARs, so without further ado, let’s take a look at the specifications…
What GUNNAR has to say about the Vayper:
Beyond featherweight, GUNNAR VAYPER gaming eyewear sports ultra-slim temples, single piece front design, and interchangeable Sockets™. With smooth styling and a wider fit, this frame disappears the instant you slip it on. Adjustable silicone nose pads and structural flexibility give the frame an ability to adapt to any face. Durability comes from high tensile, low carbon steel and polymer injected components.
• Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit
• Fastener free hinge design and high tensile steel construction create incredible
• Gently curved temples provide necessary retention to keep eyewear in place
• Ultra slim temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility
• Interchangeable sockets create endless design and customization options
• One piece front construction eliminates all welds, screws and other potential points of