AMDs latest Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition fixes quite a few known issues this time round, also included is a major tweak to the support for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III. When paired with an RX580 GPU this results in an increased performance of up to 7% over the previous iteration of the Crumson ReLive Edition software.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 Highlights
Support For Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
Up to 7% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.4.3.(RS-131)
– Some displays may experience corruption when using HDMI scaling.
– Battlefield™1 may experience stuttering in Multi-GPU mode with 4K display resolutions when using DirectX®11.
– HDR colours may appear incorrect in Mass Effect: Andromeda on the latest Windows®10 Creators Edition update.
– Some incorrect or unavailable feature descriptions may appear in Radeon Settings under the more/less help section.
– Radeon RX 550 series graphics products may experience a hard hang when the user’s system has not been rebooted for long periods of time.
– Reboot prompt may be missing after Radeon Software installation on AMD XConnect™ technology system configurations.
– HDTV displays may intermittently lose signal on some Radeon RX 480 series graphics products when connected over HDMI®.
– Call of Duty™: Advanced Warfare may experience a game hang when performing a task switch.
– Radeon WattMan may fail to apply settings on some Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
– Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
– A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
– Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
– The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
– Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
– Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications in multi-display system configurations. A workaround is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
– Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
– Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.