AMD have released the latest version of their Crimson ReLive Edition software. The main addition to version 17.4.2 is support for the latest Windows 10 creator edition, however a major fix for glitches within version 17.4.1 reguarding SteamVR have also been implemented.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.2 Highlights
– Initial support for Windows®10 Creators Update.
– SteamVR Asynchronous Reprojection feature may not function or enable correctly on supported hardware.
– Battlefield 1 may experience poor scaling in Multi GPU mode using DirectX®11 API.
– Radeon ReLive may experience flickering when recording with an extended display connected on Windows®7 system configurations.
– Application profiles in Radeon Settings may fail to retain after system log off or reboot for some gaming applications.
– Windows Security popup may be experienced after install and reboot on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
– Radeon WattMan may fail to apply settings on some Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
– Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
– A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
– Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
– The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
– Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
– Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
– Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
– Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.
Let us know your thoughts on the latest AMD Crimson ReLive software below.