ARCTIC announces its new Freezer 33 Series. The high-performance semi passive CPU coolers Freezer 33 and Freezer 33 CO are the successor models of the Freezer 32 series. They are equipped with PWM controlled 120 mm cooling fans and offset heat pipes to ensure optimal heat dissipation. The low footprint of the Freezer 33 avoids interference with the RAM, even if there are two fans used. Fast and easy to install and extremely reliable, the mounting system is compatible with Intel and the new AMD Ryzen AM4 socket.
Semi passive cooling makes the Freezer 33 Series very efficient and extra quiet. During simple applications, such as creating documents, the CPU is cooled passively. The F12 PWM fan only powers up at a higher load, starting at 40 % PWM. In this way, an optimal cooling capacity at a low noise level is guaranteed. The Freezer 33 CO is specifically designed for continuous operation. The Japanese dual ball bearing, used in the “CO” version, reduces rotational friction considerably, is significantly less sensitive to dust and high temperature and hence up to 5 times more durable than other bearings.
Main Features Freezer 33 Series
- Compatible with Intel Sockets & AMD Ryzen (AM4)
- Passive Operation up to 40 % PWM
- Offset heat pipes ensure optimal heat dissipation
- Improved fan controller made in Germany
- Anti-vibration rubbers for quiet operation
- Installation in all four directions possible
- Transport-proof mounting with backplate
- MX-4 thermal paste included
The Freezer 33 and Freezer 33 CO are available in the ARCTIC-Webshop starting at a price of USD 45.99 MSRP as well as on Amazon.