HyperX, the gaming and overclocking division of Kingston have just announced they will be adding some additional products to their Fury DDR4 lineup.
With red and white colour schemes being added to the product list, as well as memory frequencies of upto 2666MHz Kingston really are doing their best to cater for every need possible. With new improvements to the Intel 200 series and X99 chipsets and also with the release of AMDs Ryzen CPUs Kingston have done their best to ensure full compatibility with as many combinations as possible.
- Optimized for Intel’s 200 series and X99 chipsets
- Tested for compatibility with AMD Ryzen processors
- Cost-efficient high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Stylish, low-profile heat spreader with the signature FURY asymmetrical design
- Heatspreader: FURY Black, Red, and White
- Overclocking: HyperX Plug and Play
- Single Modules: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Kits of 2: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Kits of 4: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Frequency Speeds 2133 MHz, 2400 MHz, 2666 MHz
- CAS Latency CL14, CL15, CL16
- Voltage 1.2V
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 85°C
Let us know your thoughts on Kingston’s new HyperX Fury DDR4 kits below.