NEW TP-LINK TALON AD7200 WI-FI ROUTER DELIVERS BLAZING SPEEDS OF UP TO 4600MBPS ON THE NEW 60GHZ BAND
TALON DRIVES THE ULTIMATE SMART HOME AND WORKSPACE FOR USERS TO STREAM HD MOVIES, PLAY GAMES AND WORK ACROSS MULTIPLE DEVICES
Whether streaming 4K video over Wi-Fi or powering smart devices in the home or workplace, the blisteringly fast Talon AD7200 Router boosts network speed with world-first technology
The ultimate Wi-Fi Router for users who demand the fastest possible networking speeds in their smart home or connected workspace, can now buy the Talon AD7200 from TP-LINK, the leading global provider of consumer and business networking products’.
The world’s first multi-band router powered by the latest 802.11ad and 11ac MU-MIMO solutions from Qualcomm Atheros, Inc., the TP-LINK Talon AD7200 delivers ultra-fast speeds of up to 4.6Gbps on 60GHz band².
In tests and typical daily usage trials this means that the new 60GHz band of spectrum added by the 802.11ad protocol means that users can achieve wireless transfer speeds of up to 4,600Mbps. This is nearly three times the previous maximum transfer speed of 1,733Mbps that was capable on the 5GHz band used by 802.11ac routers.
If streaming 4K video from the cloud over a smart home or workspace Wi-Fi network, then the Talon AD7200 will handle it with ease. Additionally, for those that need a large number of smartphones, tablets, laptops and connected smart devices then TP-LINK’s top of the range router delivers more bandwidth than most people will need.
For example, consumers can now download a feature-length 4K HD video in around four minutes or transfer 1000 photos to a storage device in approximately five seconds, without any concerns about network interference.
No more bottlenecks when multiple devices are connected, thanks to the Talon AD7200’s MU-MIMO technology, which finally means that users can work, stream HD entertainment and play the latest PC or console games with no drop-offs in connectivity or performance.
Plus, the Talon AD7200 features a unique eight antenna design, with high-powered amplifiers and Dynamic Beamforming Technology to supercharge the Wi-Fi signal, so that all smart home, work and play devices remain connected to the network at all times.
Nelson Qiao, country manager at TP-LINK UK, says: “TP-LINK is committed to providing the most advanced connectivity to homes. With ultra-high speeds and increased network capacity, the Talon AD7200 Multi-band Wi-Fi Router will power the UK’s most bandwidth demanding households with ease.”
- AD7200 Multi-Band with 4-Stream Technology delivers up to 7200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds over 2.4GHz (800Mbps), 5GHz (1733Mbps), and 60GHZ (4600Mbps) bands*
- 60GHz band allows users to stream 4K HD movies in minutes and instantly share thousands of files and photos over an interference-free connection
- MU-MIMO Technology enables Wi-Fi for every device with multi-user support
- Powerful 1.4GHz dual-core CPU to enjoy high-speed connections without interruption
- Active 60Ghz adaptive Beamforming enables Gigabit performance and dense deployment
- Eight antennas with high-powered amplifiers supercharge your Wi-Fi signal
- Four gigabit Ethernet ports enabling lightning-fast wired connections
- Two USB 3.0 ports to share files, photos, music, and videos across the network
- Beamforming Technology to send targeted Wi-Fi signals to individual devices
- Set time limits and block websites through parental controls to keep children safe
- Guest networks provide visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
- Advanced security encryption to protect your data
- Check network status and adjust Wi-Fi settings from your mobile device (Android, iOS) using the TP-LINK Tether App
- Supports 802.11ad and backwards-compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac