Today Radeon has released the latest version of their Crimson ReLive Edition software. The main additions to the new software support for the newest RX580 and RX570 GPUs, support has also been included in the latest Windows 10 Creators Edition. Unfortunately, there have been no new bug fixes included with this latest release.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.3 Highlights
– Support for Windows®10 Creators Update.
– Support for Radeon RX 580 Series Graphics.
– Support for Radeon RX 570 Series Graphics.
– Radeon WattMan may fail to apply settings on some Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
– Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
– A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
– Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
– The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
– Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
– Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A workaround is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
– Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
– Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.
Let us know your thoughts on the latest Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition release below.