The newest Fortis 2 XE1226 is a medium-sized CPU Cooler blending together stunning cooling performance, silent operation and unmatched price-performance ratio and it’s especially intended for gaming PCs and overclocking and high-TDP systems.
The cooler uses XE technology, a pure copper base which transfers heat from the CPU more efficiently to all six Φ6 mm U-shaped heat-pipes unleashing their full potential. For best silence-performance ratio the heat sink is paired with the DF12025 120 mm PWM fan generating whisper-quiet 22dBA at full load. Optional 120 mm fan can be added for more cooling potential using extra pair of mounting clips included in the package. Also included is our special Pactum PT-1 thermal compound which gives additional small temperature drop over generic compounds.
Simple and straightforward mounting system ensures secure and firm installation and optimal pressure on all modern Intel & AMD platforms. And even with high-end performance the Fortis 2 is still capable of fitting inside all PC case wider than 185 mm!
- XE Technology- pure copper base maximizes potential of all six Φ 6mm heat-pipes
- Ultra-silent DF12025 120 mm PWM-controlled fan generates only 22 dBA at 1500 RPM
- Secure mounting system ensures optimal pressure and straightforward installation
- Multi-socket compatibility – support for all modern Intel & AMD platforms
- High performance Pactum PT-1 thermal compound included
- Extra pair of fan mounting clips included for optional dual-fan configuration
- Designed to fit all ATX cases 185 mm wide
Product code: SPC097
Warranty: 24 months
Suggested retail price: 29.90€ / 33.00USD