The Fortress FT05 represent SilverStone’s continued dedication in improving and reinventing computer chassis design. Similar to the RAVEN RV05, it no longer has any 5.25” drive bay and utilizes SilverStone’s fame 90 degree rotated design. Previous full ATX SilverStone chassis with 90 degree layout often had to compromise on space efficiency due to fixed length of the motherboard in rotated orientation. So the elimination of 5.25” bays solves this issue naturally and enables FT05 to be not only more balanced in proportion but stunning in its design thanks to its thick wrap-around aluminum exterior.
With majority of wasted space eliminated, the FT05 is better optimized for components that affect performance the most such as CPU and GPUs. The result is an expertly-engineered ATX chassis that is just as capable in terms of compute power and heat dissipation as the first RAVEN chassis, the RV01, but in half the size. Equipped with latest revision Air Penetrator fans that include three speed switches and modern touches such as externally removable filters and tool-less panels, the FT05 has everything that PC enthusiasts could wish for in a compact, high performance computer chassis that is not only cool and quiet, but also easy to build and maintain. For those not wanting to constantly step up in chassis size to obtain top-level performance, the Fortress FT05 is perhaps the best and most beautiful solution.
- Aluminum wrap-around exterior with classic SilverStone Fortress styling
- Revolutionary 90 degree motherboard mounting from RAVEN RV01
- Breakthrough 5.25 inch bay-free design for unprecedented power to size ratio
- Two Air Penetrator fans included for great performance and quietness
- Positive air pressure design for excellent cooling/quietness and dust-prevention
- Foam padded interior for advanced noise absorption
- Quick-release latch for fast side panel removal
- Exterior access to main filter for easy maintenance
- Support for various liquid cooling radiator sizes
You can find further information here: