Tesoro have today got their newest gaming mouse to the market – the Tesoro Gandiva – and have shared some details and information with us about the new mouse:
The Tesoro H1L Gandiva has modern and attractive design, which features full color programmable illumination effect. Through its programmable software UI, and build in 128Kb memory, users can define up to 5 sets of mouse mapping, 40 macro keys, game script settings and illumination effect control. With high quality grade laser sensor AVAGO 9800, max customized resolution can reach up to 8200 DPI and it can be modified with respect to X and Y axis. Additional user control options include shooting speed, a tool for FPS fans to fine tune the shooting speed and ensure optical click rates; Lift off distance setting that allows user to design how sensitive the laser sensor is, and ultrapooling adjustment – from 125Hz to 1000Hz.
The Gandiva was the name given to the bow or Arjuna, a fearless archer in Hindu legend, and that it was one of the rarest bows of its kind and serves as the inspiration for Tesoro’s latest. The Gandiva does boast some impressive features and technology under the cover to back up the rather exciting name and background Tesoro have worked around to create their new mouse:
- 8200 DPI Laser Sensor – AVAGO 9800.
- Adjustable DPI with respect to X and Y axis. Steps can be defined by user
- High speed motion detection and acceleration.
- 1000Hz Ultra polling rate control. (125/250/500/1000)
- 128Kb onboard memory.
- 8 independently programmable buttons.
- User friendly UI for easy setup.
- 5 mapping sets, 40 macro keys.
- Adjustable full color LED control.
- Shooting Speed Control
- Laser Gaming Grade Sensor
- Newest special made Omron Switch Technology – only available to Tesoro
- Liftoff distance control (LOD control)
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Gold-plated USB connector with braided cable.
The gaming performance aspect of the Grandiva is maintained by the use of high-quality, gaming-grade Omron switches for the buttons as well as Teflon pads underneath the mouse to survive thousands of online battles.
Pricing isn’t currently available but given the quality of the laser and use of Omron switches, we expect the Grandiva to be competitively priced when announced.