SilverStone Technology was founded in 2003 and has since become a leader in its field. With their team of elite engineers they look to create products that not only perform well but also inspire individuals. With their main Headquarters in Taiwan and service centers around the globe SilverStone has made sure that their products can be seen around the world. They pride themselves on delivering products that offer the best aesthetics with the performance to match.
Today I will be taking a look at one of their Argon Series CPU coolers, namely the AR05. The Ar05 is a compact CPU cooler designed for low profile computers. Coming in at only 37mm tall it also features two direct contact heatpipes and a 92mm top-down for excellent cooling and low noise.
Before I give all the fun away let’s see what SilverStone have to say about the AR05:
- Designed for low profile system at only 37mm tall
- Two Ø6mm heat-pipes and aluminum fins for excellent heat conducting efficiency
- Heat-pipe direct contact (HDC) technology
- Includes compact 92mm PWM fan for excellent cooling and low noise
- For use with CPUs up to 65W or more*
- Intel Socket LGA1155/1156/1150 and AMD Socket AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2 compatible