To culminate our 4th year anniversary celebrations, we have teamed up with the epic folks over at ASUS Republic of Gamers UK to give one lucky person the chance to win a top of the range X99 motherboard; the amazing X99 RAMPAGE V EDITION 10!
To enter, all you have to do is visit the Gleam.IO app below and follow the instructions! Thanks for being with us for the last 4 years and huge thanks to our friends at ASUS ROG UK for making this giveaway possible and showing the love!
Terms & Conditions
1) ASUS Gleam.io, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram prize draw competitions are open only to residents of Great Britain (unless stated otherwise), who at the time of the competition opening are aged 18 or over, or, if they are under 18, whose legal guardians have consented to their entry and to all of these rules. Employees of ASUS, its affiliates or participating companies are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2) All entries must be received by the closing time stated.
3) Only one entry per person per prize draw competition will be accepted (unless stated otherwise).
4) For Twitter, each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only (unless stated otherwise), in the way of following and retweeting the following message promoted by ASUS (@ASUS_ROGUK). Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and ASUS reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
5) The winner will be selected at random (unless stated otherwise) via email or the social media account used to enter. If a winner does not reply to their notification within 48 hours then the prize will roll onto the next winner – which will again be selected at random (unless otherwise stated).
6) The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
7) To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
8) To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
9) Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
10) In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
11) The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12) The winner’s Twitter/Facebook/Instagram username will be posted on the official Twitter/Facebook/Instagram page after the winner has been selected.
13) Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
14) These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.