A Show of Innovation with Philips Monitors at IFA 2013
Discover the new Philips 144 Hz gaming display, Touch displays, Smart All-in-ones, superb Miracast and USB connectivity, as well as the stunning Moda 2 design
Amsterdam, 16 July 2013 – Summer’s just begun – but the countdown for this year’s IFA in Berlin from 6 to 11 September is well underway. And the Philips stand, where MMD is presenting monitor innovations for gaming, design, Smart All-in-ones, Touch capabilities and USB and Miracast connectivity, is certain to be an unforgettable waypoint on your tour of the 2013 event.
· Touch: try the brand-new Windows–certified 23-inch display by Philips with 10-point capacitive touch and full-glass screen.
· Smart All-in-one: discover Philips smart touch displays featuring Android-integrated apps for exciting multimedia, gaming and quick Internet access.
· Gaming: true gaming aficionados can look forward to an immersive experience with the new outstanding refresh rate of the 144 Hz, 1-ms gaming Philips display in an authentic playground setting.
· Connectivity: check out the brand new Philips display with wireless connectivity based on the Miracast standard, enabling you to stream mobile content wirelessly for 23-inch display viewing.
· Great design: be sure not to miss the 27-inch Philips QHD display, which will be making its first appearance in the new stunning Moda 2 design with glossy white finish.
The Philips monitors are on show at one stand together with the Philips large signage displays, which complete the innovative line-up in every area. All these innovations are making their debut at IFA 2013. So please take the time to join us in Berlin, where there’ll be plenty of opportunity to try out the displays for yourself. You can find the brand-new Philips monitors at the Philips stand in Hall 22. Jeroen Brants, product manager at MMD, will also be available for personal meetings.
Please let us know if you would like to arrange a meeting at IFA 2013 in Berlin. You can reach us at Philips.Displays@united.de or +49 30 789076 – 0.