First looks at the new ITX chassis from EVGA, aimed at air cooled systems with a variant coming soon with options for after market water cooling.
Now you are able to build a mini ITX system with enthusiast performance! The EVGA Hadron mini ITX chassis was designed to not make any compromises. At a mere 305mm height and 169mm width, the EVGA Hadron chassis is extremely small, but capable of holding today’s latest hardware.
With an included 500W Gold rated power supply, support for a full sized graphics card, sleek looks and enthusiast features, the EVGA Hadron mini ITX chassis packs a serious punch.
- Integrated 500W Gold Rated Power Supply w/ 40A on +12V Rail
- Supports most full size enthusiast graphics cards! (Up to 267mm, double slot)
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports all mini ITX form factor motherboards
- 12in/305mm height and 6.6in/169mm width – One of the smallest chassis available for the enthusiast!
- 2 x 2.5/3.5in Drive Bays supports two hard drives
- Supports slim slot load optical drive (not included)
- Click here to learn about CPU cooler compatibility
- Width: 6.6in – 169mm
- Height: 12in – 305mm
- Depth: 12.1in – 308mm
POWER SUPPLY SPECS
|AC Input||100-240 VAC~, 8-4A, 60-50 Hz|
|Total||500W @ +50°C|
EVGA are also looking to follow this up with the EVGA Hadron Hydro, which will allow for an array of aftermarket water cooling options for the ITX format, as of yet little information has been released.