Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Overclockers UK have unveiled the first Micro-ATX cube case designed by Raijintek, the Raijintek Aenea, loaded with an array of features. The case is developed with superb airflow in mind, combined with a great intake and outtake giving all of the components great ventilation.
The Raijintek Aeneas is a sturdy case presented with a clean, elegant design displaying an eye-catching blue LED bar running along the front and the top of the case; which can be switched on/off.
A huge range of possibilities with cooling in this case is an enthusiast’s dream, supporting a maximum of eight fans including a 200mm optional fan space at the front of the case. The case is pre-installed with two 120mm fans on the front of the case, however there are further options of four 120mm fans can be fitted, also a 200mm fan, or a 240mm radiator. At the rear of the case two 140mm fans are pre-installed. With the top cooling options allowing you to fit a further two 240mm fans or a 280mm radiator.
The case has superior features, such as a removable motherboard tray for easy installation, the max CPU height is up to 180mm, and the case can support full length graphic cards up to 310mm.
The case allows for a high class watercooled system to be assembled inside, with options of having a side-window to show off your hardware. The Aeneas is also available in two colours, black and white.
– Elegant LED light bar design (on/off switch)
– User Friendly design – removable M/B frame and tool-free screws
– Classic design with efficient and mass airflow
– Complete black coated interior
– Dust-control filters for all mesh area
– Sturdy and reliable chassis body Chassis body: 0.8mm SGCC
– Accommodate an internal 240mm radiator at front ; an 280mm radiator at top
– Powerful fan systems pre-installed: two 140mm at rear; two 120mm at front
– Supports to up to eight fan installation; 200mm fan option at front
– Supports to install four 3.5”HDD (or four 2.5” HDD) and five 2.5” HDD (optional cage)
– Fully supports Tool-free for ODDs & HDDs
– Two high speed USB3.0 and two USB2.0
– Supports VGA card up to 310mm
– Support CPU cooler height up to 180mm
About Overclockers UK:
The well-known retailer Overclockers UK offers only the best in hardware components and systems. With a close relationship to all major brands in the industry, Overclockers UK manages to offer unique, finely tuned hardware-bundles along with immediate availability of the hottest components to its UK customers. With an extensive range of fully customisable systems, Overclockers UK are able to utilise their extensive know-how of the market and products, to create the fastest high performance systems geared toward the enthusiast user. Further information about Overclockers UK can be found here: www.overclockers.co.uk