Professionals rely on AMD FirePro graphics for its flawless stability, seamless performance, and state-of-the-art features.
Today AMD announced a new AMD FirePro Driver (15.301.2601.1002) based on months of workstation-focused testing with leading OEM platforms, and specific product testing to enable certifications with leading applications, including CATIA, PTC Creo, Siemens NX and SOLIDWORKS. AMD is confident in the performance benefits after seeing an amazing 31 percent improvement over the previous driver in applications such as CATIA and Siemens NX.
“Our PTC Creo customers demand quality and stability to ensure their ideas and designs are fully realized. AMD consistently delivers quality drivers for AMD FirePro professional graphics matched with performance and robust support of their hardware so that Creo customers can accomplish their design potential.”
– Paul Sagar, Vice President of Product Management, MCAD Segment, PTC
“AMD’s improved benchmark results meet our customer’s expectations of high quality and increased performance. Siemens PLM Software relies on the latest AMD professional graphics drivers built for performance and reliability to enhance customer productivity for their design, engineering and manufacturing efforts.”
– Chris Brosz, Vice President, Technical Operations, Siemens PLM Software
And there’s more. Today they are also releasing the AMD FirePro 16.30 beta driver that includes some industry-leading features. Available later this year, the upcoming professional graphics driver will help empower content creators and experience designers with rich, new capabilities:
- Support for AMD’s pioneering virtual reality LiquidVR™ technology, to enable delivery of stunning content, advanced comfort, and effortless compatibility to this next-generation of VR experiences.
- Next-Generation API support including DirectX® 12 and Vulkan™
- Support for Windows® 10 Anniversary Update (‘Redstone 1’), delivering Windows 10 Anniversary update support for our workstation products at the same time as for our consumer graphics products.
- Support for Device Guard, part of Microsoft Windows 10 security solutions for enterprises, that enables users to lock down applications that are trusted on the device, helping increase protection for users against viruses, malicious attacks, and platform tampering.
With AMD FirePro™ professional graphics, the future is looking bright. Both of these drivers are planned to be released on July 26.