Same award-winning design – now available with a mesh front!
Originally released this time last year, the BitFenix ENSO was dubbed an extremely stylish midi tower offering both tempered glass and fully integrated addressable RGB lighting at a fantastic price point. It’s now back, with a fully redesigned MESH front panel and with increased fan capacity.
The new MESH panel is perfect for builds featuring overclocked components which demand additional cooling support, but without the need to compromise on the sleek design. Featuring a quick release mechanism and magnetic lock, it’s also hassle-free to keep clean.
- Vastly Improved airflow with new mesh front panel and increased front fan capacity
- Built-in ASUS Aura Sync Compatible Addressable RGB lighting and controller
- Two pre-installed 120mm fans, with options for a maximum of 3 x 120mm/2 x 140mm front fans, 2 x 120mm top fans and 1 x 120mm rear fan.
- Option for water-cooling configurations with front support for 1 x 240/280/360mm radiator and an additional 1 x 120mm rear mounted.
- Room for up to 2 x 3.5″ HDD drives in the HDD caddy located beneath the PSU shroud, with an additional 3 x 2.5″ mounts located behind the motherboard tray.
- Easy maintenance with quick release magnetic locks for both the top and mesh panels, with a slider located at the side of the case for the PSU filter.
- Front I/O includes 2 x USB 3.0, 1 X HD Audio/Mic and 1 x RGB controls
- Available in both black and white
Easy to access, install and upgrade components
The ENSO Mesh comes with a 4mm tempered glass side panel, secured by easily removed thumb-screws. The interior offers compatibility with Mini-ITX up to E-ATX format motherboards, with ASUS Aura sync compatible controller support for the latest 3 pin addressable RGB motherboards.
When it comes to components, the ENSO Mesh can fit a full length 340mm graphics card, with CPU cooler clearance of up to 160mm. There’s also built in cable management, with rubber grommets to ensure a clean build.
Air and water-cooling configurations
In terms of air cooling, the BitFenix ENSO comes pre-installed with 1 x 120mm black fan at the front and an additional 1 x 120mm RGB static at the back of the case. It’s got configurable options for up to a maximum of 6 x 120mm fans including:
Front fan mount – 3 x 120mm/ 2 x 140mm
Top fan mount – 2 x 120mm
Rear fan mount – 1 x 120mm
There’s easy access to clean the magnetic mesh filters, located at the front and top of the case, with an additional PSU mesh filter easily accessed from the slider located on the right hand side of the case.
When looking at water-cooling options, the BitFenix ENSO Mesh offers two mounts for up to a maximum of 1 x 360mm front radiator (35mm) and 1 x 120mm rear radiator.
Connectivity and Storage Solutions
The BitFenix Enso has a HDD tray located beneath the PSU shroud with capacity for 2 x 3.5″/2.5″ drives, with mounting points for an additional 3 x 2.5″ drives concealed just behind the motherboard tray.
The front I/O comes with 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HD Audio ports and and RGB controller that lets you cycle between a variety of pre-set modes for the front lighting with options for manual control via compatible RGB motherboards.
BitFenix ENSO MESH Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 210 x 489 x 452 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel, plastic, tempered glass
- Weight: approx. 7 kg
- Color: Black or White
- Form Factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX up to 272mm
- Maximum Fan Configuration:
3x 120/ 2 x 140 mm (front)
2x 120 mm (top)
1x 120 mm (back)
- Pre-Installed fans:
1x 120 mm black (front side)
1x 120 mm static RGB (back)
- Radiator Mountings:
1x 360mm/280 mm/240 mm (front)
1x 120 mm (back)
- Filter: Lid, front side, PSU
- Drive Bays:
- 2x 3.5/2.5 inch (internal)
- 3x 2.5 inch (internal)
- Power Supply: 1x standard ATX up to 160 mm (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O Panel:
2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
1x per audio In/Out
- Maximum GPU Length: 340 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm
- Connectors RGB Controller:
1x 4-pin RGB
2x 3-pin RGB
1x Front button
1x SATA power cable