With the TG-01 we present a fine Midi-Tower with “tempered glass” elements at a particularly attractive price-performance ratio.
The main feature of the TG-01 is without doubt the use of tempered glass as a design element0. Both the front and the left side panels are made of the hardened glass and give the case a unique classic character. The I/O panel with 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0 and the HD audio connectors can be found above the glass cover. The power button is located at the front of the top cover, as is the HDD- and Power-LED.
To maximize the benefits of a glass front, three LED fans are pre-installed on the inside of the front panel. We offer four different variants: each with three blue, red and green illuminated fans, as well as a version with RGB fans. The RGB version offers an RGB controller next to the power-button, which allows the user to switch between different colors and multiple light effects.
The interior of the TG-01 is based on a thermal two-zone design in which the power supply and the double HDD cage disappear under a steel cover. Thus, they are both optically and thermally separated from the rest of the installed hardware. Various openings in the cover and the mainboard tray allow a clean cable management.
The TG-01 provides a HDD cage for the tool-free installation of two 3.5 inch hard drives. To the right of the motherboard you can install two 2.5 inch SSDs. Long graphics cards with a length of up to 370 mm can be mounted in the TG-01, as well as CPU coolers with a height of up to 160 mm. Fans of compact water coolers will be pleased to be able to install a 240 mm cooling solution behind the front.
The ventilation system of the TG-01 is particularly effective. In addition to the three fans installed behind the front, which suck in air through the holes on the side of the front, another 120 mm fan is pre-installed on the rear of the case. A 120 mm fan can also be installed under the top cover, a magnetic filter ensures that no dust particles enter the interior. Finally, a 120 mm fan can be installed above the hard disks on the power supply cover. Extra-long fan screws are included for this purpose.
The TG-01 will soon be available at selected partners. The MSRP for the individual models can be found in the specifications at the end of this press release.
• Type: Mid-Tower
• Form Factor Motherboard: ATX, M-ATX, Mini-ITX
• Form Factor PSU: ATX PS2 (Bottom)
• 2.5 inch drive bays internal: 2 x
• 3.5 inch drive bays internal: 2 x
• Case fan (front): 3 x 120 LED (Blau, Grün, Rot, RGB)
• Case fan (rear): 1 x 120 mm
• Case fan (top): 1 x 120 mm (optional)
• Case fan (internal): 1 x 120 mm (optional)
• Height: 450 mm
• Width: 190 mm
• Depth: 440 mm
• Weight: 6.1 kg
• Material: Steel, tempered glass, plastics
• Max. height CPU-coolers: 160 mm
• Max. length VGA-cards: 370 mm
• Max. length radiators: 240 mm (front), 120 mm (rear)
• Max. thickness radiator: 35 mm without fans (front)
• Code (Blue): 4250140351500
• Manufacturer-Number (Blue): TG-01 B
• Article-Number (Blue): 600045150
• MSRP: 49.99 € incl. 19% VAT
• Code (Green): 4250140351555
• Manufacturer-Number Green: TG-01 G
• Article-Number Green: 600045155
• MSRP: 49,99 € incl. 19% VAT
• Code (Red): 4250140351609
• Manufacturer-Number Red: TG-01 R
• Article-Number Red: 600045160
• MSRP: 49,99 € incl. 19% VAT
• Code (RGB): 4250140351456
• Manufacturer-Number RGB: TG-01 RGB
• Article-Number RGB: 600045145
• MSRP: 54,99 € incl. 19% VAT
More details available at Cooltek