Take on the PC adventure of a lifetime in Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, developed by Bombservice and published by PLAYISM.
Press Release: Reverie Under the Moonlight, the fourth installment in the deeply loved Momodora series, is a side-scrolling action adventure through a beautiful fantasy world cursed by darkness. Kaho, armed with a razor sharp leaf, journeys to Karst seeking audience with the queen in hopes of halting the decay.
Each area in this anime-inspired world of Momodora teems with a sinister aesthetic, handcrafted and lovingly created. A beautiful, dying world hangs in the balance.
I’m constantly being influenced by many things. Japanese games and anime are definitely big, though. I really like the “snappy”, impactful animations from the works by GAINAX.
Players will travel through an interconnected world, solving mysteries, gaining abilities, fighting menacing creatures, and surmounting incredible bosses. Armed with both a bow and the leaf, Kaho has the ability to keep enemies at arm’s length, or rush in for a swift kill.
Reverie Under the Moonlight is the definitive Momodora experience. Despite high praise and glowing acclaim for Momodora III, Bombservice strived for perfection with this fourth installment. The development cycle was smooth, but that is not to say that it was easy. With the support of the fans, Bombservice has delivered the masterpiece they had always envisioned.
We put a lot of love into this new Momodora game, so I hope those playing it will have a lot of fun! That would make us very happy.
- Beautifully animated graphics.
- Exciting action gameplay – combo, dodge and skewer enemies with arrows.
- Intense boss battles with challenging patterns and epic scale.
- Difficulty settings appropriate for all, from story and setting lovers to hardcore action enthusiasts.
- A breadth of items that can be combined to create new strategies.
- A widely varied world to explore, filled with secrets and treasures.
- Eccentric allies and foes with compelling personalities.
- Mysterious lore and rich backstory in events, dialog and item descriptions.
Travel the labyrinthine world of Momodora and save your world. Adventure awaits.
Title: Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Genre: Side-scrolling Action Adventure
Platform: PC (Steam, Playism)