Cooler Master Introduces Low Profile Keyboard Series
Cooler Master, a global leader in designing and manufacturing innovative gaming peripherals and computer components, today launched two low profile mechanical keyboards from its new SK series, the SK650 and SK630.
“We created the SK series with design and functionality in mind. Especially for those who are workers by day and gamers at night.” says Bryant Nguyen, Peripheral General Manager.
The SK650 and SK630 are slim profile mechanical keyboards with the perfect balance of “work and play.” The SK series features Cherry MX low profile switches that provide a reduced travel distance and actuation point with the same signature durability and precision as a standard red switch. The boards are equipped with Type-C USB for convenience. Per-key backlighting, surrounding light bars, and macros can be fully customized through Cooler Masters easy to use Portal Software Application. On-the-fly-controls allow real-time adjustments to lighting and macros without the need of software, including Windows Lock On/Off to prevent accidental actuation during game play. Users can choose from two sizes depending on preference. The SK650 is a full layout keyboard while the SK630 is its little brother, a ten keyless layout for users with limited desk space.
Cooler Master will also release a Bluetooth and wireless version of aforementioned keyboards later this year as well as the SK621, a 65-key compact keyboard, perfect for on the go, available in late March. The wireless versions, SK651, SK631, and SK621, will be available in gunmetal black and later also in white. Cooler Master will offer models that are Apple and or Android compatible.
- Brushed Aluminum Design – Flat brushed aluminum top plate, floating keycaps, and minimalistic and slim design built with functionality in mind
- Cherry MX Low Profile Switches – A reduced travel distance and actuation point with the same signature durability and precision
- RGB Backlighting – Keep the lightshow going with per-key backlighting and surrounding lightbars with endless customization
- On-the-Fly Controls – Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary, including Windows Lock On/Off to prevent getting kicked out of the game when the Windows Key is accidently pressed.
- Easy-to-use Software – Map 16.7 million colors to any key, customize lighting modes, or fine-tune macros through Cooler Master’s Portal Software Application.
- Extra Flat Keycaps; Extra flat, extra square, and extra durable.
- Removable Type-C USB Cable for easy transportation and future-proofing.
- Hybrid Key Rollover with automatic switching between 6KRO and NKRO to ensure legacy compatibility and that always every press is registered.
|Product Title||Features||Inc Vat|
|Cooler Master SK630 Low Profile Keyboard||Mechanical, Tenkeyless, Cherry Red, RGB Backlit, Chiclet Keys||£ 119.99|
|Cooler Master SK650 Low Profile Keyboard||Mechanical, Full Size, Cherry Red, RGB Backlit, Chiclet Keys||£ 159.99|
Pricing and Availability
SK650: £159.99 (Pre-order)
SK630: £119.99 (Pre-order)
About Cooler Master:
Cooler Master is a global leader in designing and manufacturing innovative gaming peripherals and computer components. With a 25-year track record, Cooler Master is driven by passion for the things that make building a PC a rewarding experience and sustained by a vision that can reinvent the way machines are designed, made, and used to make the ultimate gaming experience. From its landmark release of the first ever aluminum PC case to the groundbreaking switch of the modular format, Cooler Master is committed to bringing customers and fans the utmost in choice and control. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit www.coolermaster.com or follow us http://www.facebook.com/coolermaster.