The ultimate midi-case with option for dual system configurations!
Overclockers UK is proud to announce the new Phanteks Evolv X, a midi-case that has set the bar for not only it’s abundance of configurable options, features and accessories but more importantly the ease of installation.
The Evolv X has been refined with enhanced cooling capabilities, giving over five times the original surface area on the exhaust vents and three times more on the intake than its predecessor, whilst retaining it’s clean, modern aesthetic. It also comes with integrated fill and drain ports alongside a modular radiator bracket for water-cooling.
Dual system configuration is also a new feature of the Evolv X with the optional ITX upgrade kit and new Phanteks REVOLT X power supplies!
Available for pre-order at Overclockers UK from £209.99
Overclockers UK video link here.
Phanteks Evolv X at a glance:
- Sandblasted aluminium and powder-coated steel construction
- Dual hinged tempered glass panels with magnetic lock and optional thumbscrews for transportation, also includes a small aluminium cover at the end to prevent fingerprints.
- Greater air-cooling support with 5x more exhaust and 3x more intake surface area. Space for up to 7 x 120mm/6 x 140mm (3 x 140mm premium fans pre-installed).
- Integrated water-cooling support with built-in fill/drain ports, modular radiator bracket and space for a 420mm, a 360mm and a 140mm radiator.
- Room for up to 10 x HDD and 9 X SSD with multiple mount positions. (6 x SSD and 4 x HDD caddies inc.)
- Dual-lane cable ties with tool-less metal cable cover panels. Sliding panel and GPU cable covers to adjust depending on motherboard/ GPU size.
- Digital RGB illumination with built in front panel back-lighting
- Front I/O includes USB 3.1 GEN2 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0 and RGB mode/colour.
Easy to access, install and upgrade components
The Evolv X strikes the balance between simplicity, design and versatility in application with the case being easily disassembled for easy access to components.
Starting with the quick release front panel, this gives access to the optional thumb screws which secure the dual-tempered glass panels during transport, each with a secondary magnetic strip to secure during normal use.
The case itself can hold up to an E-ATX and mini-ITX size motherboard in dual configuration, with room for up to a 435mm full size graphics card with optional anti-sag bracket included.
Air and water-cooling configurations
In terms of air cooling, the Evolv X comes pre-installed with 3 x 140mm fans, two at the front and back of the case, however In total there’s fan support for up to a maximum of:
- Front Panel: 3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm fans
- Top Panel: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm fans
- Rear Panel: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm fan
Water-cooling support in the Phanteks Evolv X is very comprehensive, the case itself comes with pre-installed fill and drain ports located at the top and bottom of the case alongside a modular radiator bracket in the top panel. This allows you to adjust depending of the size of your chosen radiator, without impacting visuals or airflow on more modest sized radiators.
Radiator size support:
- Front Panel 140 Rad: 140mm, 280mm and 420mm
- Front Panel 120 Rad: 120mm, 240mm and 360mm
- Top Panel 140 Radiator: 140mm or 280mm
- Top Panel 120 Radiator: 120mm, 240mm or 360mm
- Rear Panel 140 Radiator: 140mm only.
- Rear Panel 120 Radiator: 120mm only.
- Universal Fan Hub
Control your 3-pin or 4-pin fans through one central hub and configure them with the performance and acoustics of your preference.
Connectivity and Storage Solutions
The Phanteks Evolv X has capacity for an abundance of storage devices including space for up to 9 x 2.5″ SSDs (6 brackets included) or 10 x 3.5″ HDDs (4 brackets included).
The I/O panel consists of a type-C USB 3.1 connector, two USB 3.0 ports, HD audio input, an audio jack, and a LED controller.
Give your build the master-crafted look with comprehensive cable management
Phanteks designs cases that are not only abundant with features, but more importantly are well thought out and designed to be simple, clean and easy to build in.
The Evolv X comes with a tool-less double glass panel design, dual lane cable management with quick release ties, sliding covers for motherboard and GPU cables and of course a hinged cable cover.
Dual System Configuration
The Evolv X supports dual-system computing when combined with the Phanteks Revolt X (dual system) power supply. It can support an ITX motherboard installation in the top, allowing for a second system to run simultaneously with your main system. Perfect for a professional streaming setup or home server.
Avaliable for pre-order at Overclockers UK for £209.99
Overclockers UK offers only the best in hardware components and systems. With a close relationship to all major brands in the industry, Overclockers UK manages to offer unique, finely tuned hardware-bundles along with immediate availability of the hottest components to its UK customers. With an extensive range of fully customisable systems, Overclockers UK are able to utilise their extensive know-how of the market and products, to create the fastest high performance systems geared toward the enthusiast user. Further information about Overclockers UK can be found here.