Same award winning chair, back with a fresh new look!
The Nitro Concepts S300EX is a brand new addition to the existing S300 range, sporting new PU leather upholstery and with an updated design to match. It’s breathable cold foam construction, alongside ergonomic design, make it perfect for gaming in total comfort.
The S300EX is totally customisable to gamers of every size, with adjustable or fully removable headrest and lumbar support. Armrests are three dimensional; with height, rotation and the ability to slide both back and forwards depending on your seating style. Finally the chair itself is both height and back rest adjustable, with a built in rocking feature for when you’re ready to kick back and relax.
Nitro Concepts S300EX at a glance:
- High quality PU leather upholstery
- Breathable cold foam construction
- Fully adjustable ergonomics with included head rest and lumbar support
- Height adjustable with built in rocking mechanism
- Embroidered design available in black, red or white.
- Designed for users up to 135KG
Premium PU leather design expertly stitched for maximum durability
The S300EX comes with a high quality faux leather design, offering a premium finish and using only 100% vegan polyurethane (PU) leather. It’s stitched with expert care and attention, offering a sleek appearance, it’s tailor fitted leather ensures it remains tight and crease-free. The thick PU leather, combined with quality stitching, ensures maximum durability with a resistance to even the most extensive use.
Fully adjustable, ergonomic design perfect for gamers of all sizes.
The Nitro Concepts S300EX has a design built around supporting your back and neck during long gaming sessions, its fully adjustable back and 3D arm rests ensure that you can customise it to compliment your favoured seating position.
The chair is equipped with a robust and durable Class 4 gas lift allowing a 13 cm adjustment from 48 to 61 cm, depending on your height. Its integrated rocking mechanism enables you to lean back, perfect for kicking back with a controller or movie.
Includes embroidered head rest and lumbar support for added comfort
The Nitro Concepts S300EX comes with it’s own fully adjustable, or removable, lumbar and neck support. Comprised of a cold foam construction, the lumbar support keeps your back in good posture, minimising the chance for discomfort caused by long gaming sessions. The included neck pillow, attached by clips found to the rear of the chair, gives you the comfort needed when in a more relaxed seating position.
50mm castors designed for both hard and soft flooring with support for up to 135KG
A durable nylon base serves as the foundation of the S300EX Series, its five arms are highlighted by the addition of coloured accents. The 50 mm castors are made from a hard nylon core with a soft polyurethane covering perfect for both hard and soft flooring. The gaming chair is equipped with a stable base and the hydraulic lift is rated Safety Class 4 supporting loads up to 135 kg.
Nitro Concepts S300EX Technical Specifications:
- Height Specifications:
– Total Height (with base): ca. 128 – 140 cm
– Seat Pan Height (with base): ca. 48 – 61 cm
– Backrest Height: ca. 87 cm
– Backrest Width (shoulder height): ca. 53 cm
– Backrest Width (pelvis height): ca. 56 cm
– Backrest Width (contact area): ca. 47 cm
– Outer Backrest Width (widest point): ca. 57 cm
– Inner Depth of Seat Area: ca. 47 cm
– Total Depth (without base): ca. 55.6 cm
– Armrest Width: ca. 9.5 cm
– Armrest Depth: ca. 25.5 cm
ca. 24.5 kg
- Rocking Mechanism Tilt Angle:
- Backrest Tilt Angle 90° to 135°
– Steel (frame)
– Cold Foam (cushioning)
– PU Leather (contact area + cover)
– Nylon (base)
– Nylon / Polyurethane (castors)
– Polyurethane (armrests)
Stealth Black, Radiant White or Inferno Red
- Maximum Load: 135 kg
- Manufacturer’s Guarantee: 2 Years
– Practical rocking function
– 3D-Armrests with maximum adjustability
– Adjustable backrest angle (90 to 135 degrees)
– Flexible seat surface area
– Two comfortable pillows bundled in
– Deform-resistant cold foam
– Hydraulic gas lift (class 4)
– Strong 5-point base in nylon
– 50 mm castors for hard and soft floors
– Stable steel construction in core
– Base comes with matching coloured accents
– Supports up to 135 kg S300: Fire safety compliance BS 5852 (UK versions only)