With the VR Headsets, there came these sort of treadmills for gaming with the headset, which is cool, but what about us who don’t want to stand? Our questions seemingly have been answered!
Elliott Myers and the team behind Roto VR today announced that Roto, the first motorised VR chair, which works with all VR headsets is to launch in July! If you’re interested in nailing down one of these for yourself, you can purchase it here. If you get it before release you’ll receive a $100 discount, ain’t bad for simply pre-ordering!
The Roto VR chair incorporates over 20 different technologies (patents pending) and is the result of years of R&D from an experienced team of technology, games industry and manufacturing professionals.
- Explore 360 degrees in virtual reality without cables tangling
- Motorised features enhance and transform all types of VR experiences
Roto VR HeadTracker enables 360 degrees exploration in complete comfort
- Feel the experience with Roto VR Simulator Double Rumble Packs
- Bring accessories into 360 VR with the Roto VR Table
- Walk (whilst seated) using the Roto VR Touch Pedals
Full HMD compatibility and upgradable with Roto VR Cable Magazines
- Yaw motion sickness resolved as your movements in VR are matched in the real world
- Roto VR’s internal tracking provides decoupled VR experience
- Discover gravitational presence in the virtual world
This is truly a fantastic addition for VR and can only heighten your experience further than before!