Sapphire has launched a new line of Radeon RX 500 graphics cards. The new range, a step down from the Sapphire Nitro+ series of graphics cards will be called Pulse.
Now although the Pulse series is being marketed as a cheaper alternative to Sapphires Nitro+ cards, don’t think they will skimping on the features.
- Black Diamond Chokes 4 (RX 580 and 570)
- High-polymer aluminium capacitors
- Fuse protection
- Semi-passive cooling via Sapphire Intelligent Fan Control III
- Aluminium backplate
- Twin HDMI ports for VR
These are just some of the features that will be available on the Pulse series Graphics cards. The line up will be consisting of the following graphics cards:
- RX 580: Dual-X cooling with Quick Connect feature for easy fan swap, 2304 stream processors, boost clock speeds of 1366MHz and available in 8GB and 4GB GDDR5 versions.
- RX 570: Dual-X cooling with Quick Connect feature for easy fan swap, 2048 stream processors, boost clock speeds of 1284MHz and 4GB of GDDR5.
- RX 570 ITX: single fan, 2048 stream processors, boost clock speeds of 1244MHz, 4GB of GDDR5 all in a small form factor ITX format.
- RX 550: single fan, 512 stream processors, boost clock speeds of 1206MHz and available in 2GB and 4GB GDDR5 versions.
Sapphire says its shipping its Pulse series graphics cards to retailers now.