|Model Name||HIS R9 280X iPower IceQ X² Turbo Boost Clock 3GB GDDR5 PCI-E DLDVI-I/HDMI/2xMini DP|
|Chipset||AMD Radeon R9 280X|
|Memory Size||3072 MB|
|Core Clock||1000 MHz (Boost Clock 1050 MHz)|
|Memory Clock||6000 Gbps|
|Memory Interface||384 bit|
|750Watt (or greater) power supply with two 150W 8-pin PCIe power connectors recommended
1000Watt (or greater) power supply with four 150W 8-pin PCIe power connectors
|DisplayPort 1.2 – 4096×2160
HDMI – 4096×2160
Dual-link DVI with HDCP – 2560×1600
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Outputs||DLDVI-I + HDMI + 2xMini DP|
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 750W (or greater) power supply with two 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended
1000W (or greater) power supply with four 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode.
- The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second AMD Radeon™ R9 280X graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory
8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
- Windows® 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 operating system. 64-bit operating system highly recommended.