NZXT Hue+ RGB LED Controller Review
The NZXT Hue+ is a very interesting product as it allows many different options for customising the look of your system; RGB functionality is becoming very popular and we see this trend to continue. Priced around £50 in the UK, it certainly isn’t the cheapest option around and I can see many grumbling about the price. However, when you take into consideration the design and how great it is, it’s a recommended purchase for those wanting to add a bit of flair to their system.
The biggest plus point from our point of view over the original Hue is RGB functionality and the ability to mount the control box inside your case without the need of a 5.25″ drive bay; great stuff!
Huge thanks to NZXT for sending the Hue+ in for review!
- Very versatile
- Tons of colour/pattern options
- Can run 2 different channels with 2 modes at once
- Doesn't have to be mounted in a 5.25" drive bay like original Hue
- CAM software is really easy to use
- More expensive than DIY RGB kits
- CAM software requires sign up
- Magnetic strip doesn't stick to aluminium (obviously)