Today we take a look at the MSI Flex AP16, its an in all one computer with an interesting take on versatile computing. It’s quite an interesting product with huge potential, but how does it stack up against all the other options on the market? MSI have recently taken the market by storm, especially in the PC scene they’ve slowly become one of the most well-known brands. The MSI Flex AP16 is an extension of the AIO range of computers they currently manufacture, MSI is no stranger to creating AIO computers, anyone remember that monster gaming AIO they built a while back?
The interesting thing about the AP16 Flex is how many markets it really touches upon, they’ve created AIO computers targeted at entertainment, gaming, even slimline products. But the MSI Flex AP16 is a combination of all these ideas to create a product that can literally be used for almost anything, apart from running Crysis.
Product Name: MSI AP16 FLEX
System OS: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Celeron J1900
Chipset: Intel SoC
Touch Panel / Technology: Monitor: 15″ 1366*768
Memory: 4GBDDR3 Expandable to 8GB
Storage: eMMC 32/64gb or 2.5″ 320gb/500gb/1TB HDD
Audio: 2 * 2w Speakers and internal microphone
Connectivity: Intel wireless 3160+ and LAN 10/100/1000
Dimensions: (W x H x D): 381.6mm*264.01mm*25mm
Accessories: (Options): Adapter, power cord, warranty info
Features at a glance!
- Silent and energetic Fan-less heat dissipation design
- 15.6” LED Backlight with 10 Point-touch screen
- Subvert the traditional All-in-One PC into a 3 in 1 mode: Stand, Hanging and Flat mode
- Support Intel Ready mode, experience the power of “always on,” real-time updates, and more
- Suitable for business, retail, manufacture or pharmacy
- Intel Bay-Trail quad core processor with low power consumption
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 M.2 Card
- Equip one USB 3.0 Super Charger port which supports MSI Super Charge Technology automatically detects USB sleep-and-charge
- Eco-friendly Design: RoHS, Energy Star