AMD To Highlight New Products and PC Designs During Computex 2017 Press Conference and Webcast
SUNNYVALE, Calif. — May 25, 2017 — AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced it will hold a press conference and live webcast during Computex 2017 in Taipei, Taiwan. The event will begin on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 10 a.m. local time / Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT. The one-hour event will feature appearances by AMD technology partners and updates on current and upcoming AMD products, including never-before-seen hardware demonstrations shown by AMD President and CEO Dr. Lisa Su and Senior Vice President and General Manager, Computing and Graphics Business Group, Jim Anderson.
A live webcast of the event will be accessible on the AMD Computex webpage. A replay of the webcast can be accessed a few hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for one year after the event.
- Learn more about AMD Ryzen™ processors, the new Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition graphics card, and AMD EPYC™ server processors
- Watch the replay of AMD’s 2017 Financial Analyst Day
- Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
- Follow AMD and Lisa Su on Twitter
- Watch AMD videos on YouTube
For those in the UK, the press conference will take place on Wednesday, May 31, 3 – 4 a.m. BST and will be available to watch via live webcast here.