ASUS and Republic of Gamers UK Unveils GeForce ‘Trade Up Your Graphics’ Program
Customers can trade up their existing graphics card for cash rebates against ASUS and ROG GeForce graphics cards.
- Up to £270 off when trading up your existing graphics card
- Products include new ranges with the Nvidia RTX range across ASUS, TUF Gaming and ROG graphics cards
- Full details of the program available at http://asustradeup.com/graphicscard
- Program to run from July 1st 2019 to August 31st 2019*
LONDON, UK, July 1st, 2019 — ASUS UK has today announced the start of a new, unique program for customers looking to upgrade to the next generation of Nvidia GeForce graphics cards. The ‘Trade Up Your Graphics’ program will give customers cash rebates of up to £270 towards their next ASUS GeForce graphics card, including the most recent RTX series of cards.
The program will also encompass all of ASUS’s range of GeForce series cards, including the new TUF Gaming series, Phoenix, Dual, Turbo and the Republic of Gamers cards including the Strix series and the top of the line ROG Matrix card.
Running from July 1st 2019 to August 31st 2019*, ‘Trade Up Your Graphics’ is only redeemable against a new ASUS/ROG graphics card purchase, however users can trade in any brand of GeForce graphics card, including Nvidia Founders edition GeForce cards and even an AMD Radeon RX480, to take advantage of the rebate. This is available on all GeForce cards from as old as Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. For available products to redeem the rebate against, users can get anything from an ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 4G graphics card all the way to an ROG Matrix GeForce RTX 2080Ti P11G graphics card.
To work out how much customers will be rebated for your GeForce graphics card, all graphics card models are rated against a three tier list of products that will give users a rebate figure based upon the card they are trading in and the one they are going to purchase.
The full table is included below, but as two examples:
- An NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 card is listed under the “Good” trade in price. If a customer wanted to trade up to an ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 O8G graphics card, which is listed in the “Better” category, they would receive a £65 rebate for their trade up.
- An NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is listed under the “Best” category. If a customer wanted to trade up to an ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti O11G graphics card, they would receive a £270 rebate for their trade up.
Full details of the program, along with the selected retail partners participating in the program are available at http://asustradeup.com/graphicscard. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
Trade In Products
Eligible ASUS Products
*Dates are subject to change and may end earlier than advertised. For full terms and conditions, please visit http://asustradeup.com/graphicscard.
Social Media Contacts
ASUS is one of Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies, and is dedicated to creating products for today and tomorrow’s smart life. Our comprehensive portfolio includes Zenbo, ZenFone, ZenBook and a range of IT devices and components, along with AR, VR and IoT. ASUS employs more than 16,000 people worldwide and over 5,000 world-class R&D talents. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,511 awards and earned approximately US$13 billion of revenue in 2017.