Tempered glass and ARGB meet all-black customized fans
Sweden, April 24, 2019 – Leading PC case designer and manufacturer Fractal Design today revealed a stunning new take on one of their most popular new case designs with the Define S2 Vision, a modification of the S2 chassis with a range of upgrades including dark tempered glass panels on all sides. Define S2 Vision comes in two variants: the RGB version equipped with a full ensemble of Prisma ARGB accessories, and the Blackout version outfitted with all new Dynamic X2 PWM Black fans, also available separately today.
Define S2 Vision
The Define S2 Vision was designed with the goal of bringing together beauty and function, and with its full tempered glass exterior, you’ll experience the radiance of your system from every angle. Be the center of attention with the Define S2 Vision RGB, or choose the Blackout edition with Dynamic X2 PWM Black fans for a more subtle yet equally eye-catching effect.
The beauty of this case does not come at the expense of performance. Cooling remains paramount with nine possible fan positions, extensive water cooling support, four 140mm PWM fans, and an innovative top panel system that lets the user swap tempered glass for additional cooling with the push of a button.
The Define S2 Vision also features adjustable pump and reservoir brackets, Nexus 9P fan hub with nine PWM connections, optional Flex VRC-25 vertical GPU riser support, and of course, bolt-free tempered glass side panels. Those opting for the RGB version will enjoy four Prisma PWM ARGB fans perfectly coordinated with a 400 mm ARGB LED strip, as well as the ability to manage them all with the included Adjust R1 RGB controller.
Whether the goal is a monster machine with a commanding presence or the subtle reflections of a piece of art, the Define S2 Vision is a beautiful sight from every angle.
Dynamic X2 PWM Black
Fractal Design Dynamic X2 series are true all-purpose fans, offering excellent airflow and outstanding 100,000-hour life expectancy thanks to the new LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearing.
Added PWM support offers precise fan control via a wide speed adjustment range, allowing users to select their ideal mix of silent operation and maximum airflow.
The customized design of the Dynamic X2 results in a beautiful fan that helps keep your system cool, yet quiet. Designed together with Fractal Design’s high-end Venturi Series, the Dynamic X2 incorporates aerodynamic elements of airplane wing designs for significant noise reduction.
Available in several color combinations, now including all-black versions with PWM, the Dynamic X2 fans are the perfect choice for those seeking an expertly balanced fan with exceptional dependability.
Key features Define S2 Vision
- Full tempered glass exterior with bolt-free tinted TG panels
- Four Fractal Design Prisma AL-14 PWM ARGB fans offer superior airflow with stunning visual effects (RGB Version)
- Pre-installed AR-4020 ARGB LED strip creates the perfect balance of lighting throughout the entire case (RGB Version)
- Adjust R1 RGB controller (included) enables physical control of colors and effects (RGB Version)
- Four Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 PWM 140 mm fans pre-installed for superior airflow (BKO Version)
Key features Dynamic X2 PWM BK
- High-grade LLS bearing with 100,000-hour MTBF delivers long-lasting dependability
- PWM support offers a wide 500 to 2,000 RPM speed adjustment range for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during more demanding activity
- Available in 120 mm and 140 mm sizes and multiple colors including black, white or the signature Fractal Design white-on-black combination
About Fractal Design
Fractal Design is a leading designer and manufacturer of premium PC hardware including cases, cooling, power supplies, and accessories. Based in Gothenburg, Sweden, Fractal Design has built a global reputation on innovative design, elegant aesthetic values, and solid build quality. For more information and product specifications, visit www.fractal-design.com