Stylish design, integrated RGB lighting and with a tempered glass finish.
Introducing the latest additions to the Kolink Inspire range, the K2 & K3 Micro-ATX cases. Featuring integrated RGB and tempered glass side panels, they offer great value for money at just £32.99.
Inside the Inspire K2 & K3 series you’ll find support for up to Micro-ATX builds, with room for graphics cards up to 320mm in length and support for up to a 120mm AIO cooler. Perfect for gamers looking for a case that packs a stylish design and RGB lighting.
Available for pre-order at Overclockers UK from £32.99
- Vented front panel with integrated RGB lighting
- Tempered glass side panel
- Support for Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Fits graphics cards up to 320mm in length
- Cooler Clearance of up to 150mm
- Front I/O panel with 1 x USB 3.0, 1 X USB 2.0 and RGB-LED controls
Easy to access, install and upgrade components
Secured by four thumb screws, the tempered glass side panel can be removed to reveal the Inspire K2’s interior, offering a spacious platform for a Micro-ATX motherboard and 320mm graphics card.
When it comes to cooling your system, there’s a front 120mm mount for either a fan or installing a 120mm AIO, with an additional 90mm rear mount. In terms of cooler clearance, the Kolink Inspire K2 can accommodate coolers up to 150mm in height.
Storage and connectivity
In terms of storage, the Kolink Inspire K2 comes with a dual HDD caddy capable of fitting 1 x 3.5″ HDD/SSD and 1 x 2.5″ HDD/SSD. There’s also an additional mount at the bottom of the case capable of supporting an additional 3.5″ or 2.5″ HDD/SSD.
At the top of the case, you’ll find front I/O support for 1 x USB 3.0, 1 X USB 2.0, an RGB controller and standard 3.5mm audio ports.
Kolink Inspire K2 & K3 Technical Details:
- Dimensions: 382 x 188 x 393 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel (case), tempered glass (side panel), plastic (front)
- Weight: approx. 3.9 kg
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total possible fans:
- 1x 120 mm (front)
- 1x 92 mm (rear)
- Radiator Mountings:
- 1x max. 120 mm (front)
- Drive Bays:
- 2x 3.5/2.5″ max. (internal, upper cage, bottom)
- 1x 2.5″ max. (internal, lower cage)
- PSU: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 4
- I/O Panel:
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x USB 2.0
- 2x 3,5 mm jack (1x Audio-In / -Out)
- RGB control
- Max GPU length: 320 mm
- Max CPU cooler height: 150 mm
About Overclockers UK
Overclockers UK offers only the best in hardware components and systems. With a close relationship to all major brands in the industry, Overclockers UK manages to offer unique, finely tuned hardware-bundles along with immediate availability of the hottest components to its UK customers. With an extensive range of fully customisable systems, Overclockers UK are able to utilise their extensive know-how of the market and products, to create the fastest high performance systems geared toward the enthusiast user. Further information about Overclockers UK can be found here: www.overclockers.co.uk.