NZXT today announces the N7 Z370, its first motherboard. Built around Intel’s Z370 chipset, the N7 delivers everything you need to build a powerful, gorgeous gaming PC right out-of-the box.
All the essentials are included, along with a built-in digital fan controller and integrated RGB lighting channels. The all-metal motherboard cover perfectly matches the color and finish of your case, creating a visually seamless backdrop for your components. Using NZXT’s CAM software, you have full control over your system’s lighting, cooling, and performance.
“Leveraging our years of experience as professional PC builders, we’ve designed the N7 motherboard with a completely new approach. In the face of increasing complexity in the PC gaming market, we want to make building easier and more enjoyable, with the N7 as a cornerstone for this new experience. Everything you need–from easy layout and obvious connections to digital fan control and RGB lighting–is included. We’ve also designed a completely unique motherboard cover so it’s both beautiful and powerful. You can’t build a quieter, better-looking system as easily as you can with our new N7 motherboard.” says Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO.
N7 Z370 Exclusive Features
- CAM-powered features simplify setup and control of RGB lighting and fans
- HUE+ digital RGB lighting control: advanced lighting with numerous presets and custom modes
- GRID+ V3 digital fan control: convenient fan profiles within CAM for nine independent fan channels
- Clean customization: all-metal cover available in black and white, and heatsink covers available in a glossy blue, red, or purple finish to color coordinate any build
- Efficient layout ensures straightforward and optimal setup with easy upgradeability
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
- Designed with Intel® Z370 Express Chipset
- Compatible with Intel® 8th Generation Core™ i7, Core™ i5, and Core™ i3 processors
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Two M.2 connectors
- Multi-GPU support with NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 3866+MHz and Intel® XMP 2.0
- 7.1 channel high-definition audio with Nichicon gold capacitors
- 15 digital power-phase design using Infineon ICs ensures clean and reliable power for your CPU, memory, and PCH chipset
Everything you need is ready out of the box and elegantly controlled through CAM software. The N7 includes key features from our HUE+ and GRID+ digital controllers allowing intuitive control for two RGB lighting channels and nine fan channels through CAM.
Build a PC gaming system that is truly yours. The N7’s unique all-metal cover provides a clean design that blends seamlessly with your case. For additional personalization, replacement heatsink covers are available separately in finishes that match our most popular case colors, including matte white, matte black, glossy blue, glossy red, or glossy purple.
Building that’s enjoyable for everyone
Gone are the days of frustration and compromises. We made each port discrete, utilizing all PCI express lanes available from the CPU and chipset so everything works as intended. The layout of the N7 streamlines installation with optimally placed headers for easier setup and upgradability. Supporting up to two graphics cards and both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ technology, the N7 provides uncompromised performance for your gaming PC.
A quieter system
Our unique Adaptive Noise Reduction uses an on-board noise sensor to measure and learn the specifics of your system to find the ideal balance between fan speed and cooling. With up to a 40% reduction in fan noise level, you won’t need to waste time designing custom fan curves. Leveraging machine learning to improve its results, this will ensure your fan settings are always optimal, even if you change hardware.
Windows® 10 operating system.
Internet connection is needed to download CAM.
Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.
UK £329.99 INC. VAT
UK – 22nd January 2018