A full chassis tower, ideal for extreme gaming, professional workstations or dual system configuration.
Phanteks is proud to release the new Enthoo Luxe 2, their latest enthusiast grade full tower chassis. Not only has the Luxe 2 been updated with a fresh new look, incorporating a hinged tempered glass display alongside digitally addressable RGB lighting, but it’s also packing a range of new features too.
The Luxe 2 incorporates a titanic amount of hardware compatibility with SSi-EEB / E-ATX motherboard support, room for graphics cards up to 503mm and with full dual system support straight out of the box.
If that’s not enough though, the Enthoo Luxe can be configured to hold an astounding 15 x 120mm or 8 x 140mm fans. Should you prefer to water-cool however, there is the option to up to four radiators in the case, with maximum capacity for 2 x 480mm and 3 x 360mm radiators all in one system build.
So whether it’s gaming, professional application or dual system set-up the Luxe 2 offers the ultimate platform for building even the most extreme systems.
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 features at a glance:
- Support for up SSI-EEB and E-ATX Motherboards with 195mm CPU cooler – Graphics cards up to 503 mm with option for dual vertical installation
- Dual system configuration perfect for content creation
- Hinged tempered glass side panel, with rear tempered glass display
- Air-cooling support for up to 8 x 140mm or 15 x 120mm fans
- Watercooling mounts for up to 2 x 480mm and 2 x 360mm radiators
- Storage capacity for up to 12 x HDD or 11 X SSDs
- I/O Panel with 1x USB 3.1 Type-C- and 4x USB 3.0 Type-A
Fully modular internals, with option for dual system configuration straight out of the box.
The Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 features a hinged and magnetised tempered glass side panel, opening to allow easy access to internal components. Inside you’ll find two motherboard mounts, the top left corner supporting up to E-ATX and the second in the bottom left corner, allowing for an additional ITX system to be mounted directly to the PSU shroud. Simply install the motherboard stand-offs to the PSU shroud with the included ITX-upgrade kit.
When it comes to configuring your GPU, there’s the option for up to a 503mm full length cards, with dual vertical mounting capability. The internal components can also be synchronised with the RGB lighting display, integrated into both the front panel and along the PSU shroud.
Interchangeable components so you can tailor to performance cooling or high capacity storage solutions.
On the right hand side of the Enthoo Luxe 2 you’ll find the four removable 2.5″ SSD mounts, interchangeable with either 3.5″ HDD caddies, up to 4 x 120mm fans or up to a 480mm radiator. Depending on your configuration, you can mix and match these, combining both storage and cooling solutions.
Behind the front panel, you’ll found capacity for up to 4 x 120mm, 3 x 140mm fans or up to a 480mm radiator. These can be installed in addition to the 480mm radiator mount located to it’s left, for builds that require extreme cooling solutions.
At the bottom of the case, you’ll find another mount with capacity for up to 3 x 120mm fans, 2 x 140mm fans or up to a 360mm radiator. The mount can also be used to mount a second PSU or 3.5″ stack-able HHD caddies next to the PSU shroud, should you choose.
Air and water-cooling configurations
In terms of air cooling, the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 has a capacity for up to 15 x 120mm fans or alternatively 8 x 140mm, mounted in the following positions:
- Front: 4 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm
- Side: 4 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
- Bottom: 3 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
Included in the rear of the case, the pre-installed fan controller allows up to 8 fans to be controlled out of the box, with splitter cables available should you wish to install fans in all 15 slots.
Water-cooling even the most extreme hardware should be simple and with an abundance of space in the Luxe 2 with capacity for a total of 5 radiators including:
- Front: 1 x 480mm radiator
- Side: 1 x 480mm radiator
- Top: 1 x 360mm radiator
- Bottom: 1 x 360mm radiator
- Rear: 1 x 120mm radiator
Industry leading cable management solutions for the perfect build
When it comes to cable management, the Phanteks Luxe 2 packs a level of attention to detail that’s unmatched in the industry. Using a dual Velcro cable channel, with an added power supply cover, routing cables to ensure a clean finish and minimal visible cables is a simple task.
As well as dual channel Velcro, the Luxe 2 includes build in grooves to the back of it’s removable SSD mounts located on the left hand side, as well as rubber grommets both on the motherboard tray and PSU shroud.
Connectivity and storage solutions
The Enthoo Luxe 2 packs a sliding I/O panel lifting to reveal 4 x USB 3.0 and 1 x USB C connections, with the option to split between two systems when using a dual system configuration. As well as USB connections, there’s a dual system power button set-up. too.
In terms of storage solutions, the Luxe 2 is fully modular in it’s approach, with 4 x 3.5″ HDD caddies and 11 x 2.5″ SSD mounts included as standard. There is the option to expand the Luxe 2 to include up to an additional 8 x 3.5″ HDD caddies, should you wish. When installing your storage, the Luxe 2 has the following mounting points, which can be mixed and matched depending on your system configuration:
3.5″ HDD slots:
- Side mount: 8 x 3.5″ HHD
- Bottom mount: 4 x 3.5″ HDD
2.5″ SSD mounts:
- Side mount: 8 x 2.5″ SSD
- Rear M/B mount: 3. 2.5″SSD
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 240 x 570 x 595 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 14,5 kg</li>
- Material: Steel, aluminium, Tempered Glass (side), plastic
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: SSI-EEB (up to 340 mm wide), E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total possible fans:
- 3x 140 / 4x 120 mm (front)
- 3x 140 / 120 mm (roof)
- 1x 140 / 120 mm (rear)
- 1x 140 / 3x 120 mm (bottom)
- 4x 120 mm (MB Tray)
- Pre-installed: None
- Fan Hub: Yes
- 3x 3-Pin DC
- 4x 4-Pin PWM
- 1x 4-Pin / 3-Pin (Universal)
- 1x 4-Pin PWM (Connection with motherboard)
- 1x SATA power
- Radiator Mountings (at the expense of HDD- and/or fan slots):
- 1x max. 480 / 420 mm (front)
- 1x max. 360 (roof)
- 1x max. 140 / 120 mm (rear)
- 1x max. 360 (bottom)
- 1x max. 480 mm (MB tray)
- Filter: Front, PSU, roof, right side (removable)
- Drive Bays:
- 4x 3,5″ (internal; decoupled; + 8x optional via HDD bracket available separately)
- 11x 2,5″ (internal)
- PSU: 2x Standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 8 (+ 2x 3 vertical)
- I/O Panel:
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C
- 4x USB 3.0
- 1x Audio In/Out
- Max GPU length: 503 mm
- Max CPU cooler height: 195 mm
- Max front radiator dimensions + fan: 145 x 530 mm
- Max top rad dimensions + fan: 120 x 460 x 55 mm
- Max side rad dimensions + fan: 135 x 530 x 32 mm
- Max bottom rad dimensions + fan: 120 x 450 mm
- 1x Fan hub (pre-installed, 3x 3-pin and 5x 4-pin)
- 4x Drive cages, stackable
Overclockers UK offers only the best in hardware components and systems. With a close relationship to all major brands in the industry, Overclockers UK manages to offer unique, finely tuned hardware-bundles along with immediate availability of the hottest components to its UK customers. With an extensive range of fully customisable systems, Overclockers UK are able to utilise their extensive know-how of the market and products, to create the fastest high performance systems geared toward the enthusiast user. Further information about Overclockers UK can be found here: www.overclockers.co.uk.