Northampton, UK – July 22, 2015 – StarTech.com has announced the release of their new 4-port Gigabit network card (ST4000PEXPSE), which saves the cost of installing separate power cables for network-connected devices. The new network card supplies both data and power to connected PoE enabled devices over a network cable connection, as opposed to connecting an additional power cable to each device.
“This is a unique and cost-effective card that enables users to transmit data and power to four remote devices from one host computer,” said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com.
Features of StarTech.com’s PoE-compatible 4-port Gigabit network card include:
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible PoE RJ45 ports
- Full compliance with IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 & 2) Power over Ethernet standards
- Support for up to 48V, 25.5 Watts max. output per port
- Built-in SATA and LP4 Molex power connector
- Up to 9K Jumbo Frame support
- Wake-on LAN Support
MSRP for the 4-Port Gigabit network card is £319.99 (excl. VAT) in the UK.
StarTech.com’s new 4-port Gigabit network card (ST4000PEXPSE) is available from Insight, Misco, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and is also distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Exertis.