The Thermaltake 2020 case modding challenge kicks off the build phase on the 21st of March, at Scan Computers. The 5 chosen contestants will be briefed and given their hardware at the launch event at the Scan showroom. There’s also much more going on in the 5-hour event with giveaways for the audience, a speed build and free food.
If you want to come on down as part of the audience, and have a shot at a giveaway, here are the full details;
- When: Saturday 21st of March 2020
- Where: Scan Computers International Ltd, 25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE, UK
- Time: 10:00 to 15:00
If you’re interested, don’t forget to register over on the Facebook event page for the Thermaltake 2020 case modding challenge.
The Thermaltake 2020 Case Modding Challenge
Contestants have submitted their designs to Thermaltake, and they’re now being evaluated. The chosen five will get to bring their designs to life with a selection of components from AMD, ASUS, Seagate and of course Thermaltake. The featured hardware list for each build is extensive.
- A Ryzen 7 3700X
- A ROG Strix X570-F Gaming motherboard
- A Radeon RX 5700 8GB GPU
- A 500GB FireCuda 520 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD
- A 14TB(!) IronWolf Pro Hard Drive
- A View 51 Snow Tempered Glass Mid Tower Case
- Thermaltake Riing Quad Fans (which we love) in black and white
- A Thermaltake 850 Watts Toughpower GF1 PSU
- A TTMod Sleeved Cables and Combs kit
- A 300mm PCIe 3.0 extender
- C-Pro and Pacific series Thermaltake watercooling fittings
- Thermaltake V-Tubler PETG hard tubing, plus a bending kit
- Thermaltake P1000 Pastel Premixed Performance Coolant
You can view all the featured products at Scan’s event page.
Once the event has happened and the parts are distributed, the chosen 5 have nearly three months to bring their vision to life. The deadline is the 15th of June, then there’s a public vote. Winners will be announced at a second public event on the 27th of June.
Don’t forget to follow the event on facebook for all the latest updates. To close out, let’s have a quick look at last year’s finalists.