- Brand: Over-Board
- Model: Waterproof iPhone case
- Website: http://www.over-board.co.uk/waterproof-iphone-case-black.html
- RRP: £17.49 (At time of the review)
Over-Board are a company that specialises in all things waterproof, from bags to phone cases and even headphones. If you are looking to keep your gadgets free from water, dust, dirt and sand, then look no further than the products from Over-Board, they have a wide variety, so whatever are your chosen outdoor pursuits, then Over-board have what you need. In saying that are they worth the money? Do they really work? Or is it marketing hype gone crazy?
Today I’m going to be looking at the Over-Board waterproof iPhone case, first here’s the specifications…
- 100% waterproof phone case. (Class 5)
- Compatible with all iPhones, Blackberry phones and HTC Desires.
- Guaranteed submersible to 19ft / 6m.
- LENZFLEX back window for ultra-clear photos.
- Transparent front window allowing full use of phone features.
- Make & take phone calls when phone is sealed in case.
- Keeps out dust, sand, dirt and water.
- Made of environmentally-friendly biodegradable thermoplastic polyurethane. (TPU)
- Perfect for iPhones and similar-sized or smaller phones.
- Included in box: neck lanyard, carabiner and desiccant sachet.
Now lets move onto the packaging…