Today I’ll be taking a look at one of the latest keyboards from Tesoro, the Lobera Supreme RGB, which is the first Fully RGB keyboard with mechanical kailh switches and full n-key rollover available on the market. The name ‘Lobera’ comes from the sword and symbol of power used by Saint Ferdinand III. The Lobera comes in two flavours: the standard variant includes full-colour backlighting and has mechanical-like runner dome switches. The ‘Supreme’ variant, which is the one being reviewed has Kailh switches and a plethora of features, which can be seen below.
- Switchable USB 6 N-Key / Full N-Key Rollover. (Fn + Ins=6-NKey / Fn +Del= Full-NKey)
- Gaming-grade mechanical key switch.
- Gaming-grade 50 million key actuations.
- Instant 5 profiles shift keys. (Fn + F8~F12)
- 6 levels LED backlight / dimming control: (Fn + Num 8 / Fn + Num 2)
- 4 levels LED backlit / dimming.
- 2 levels game zone led backlit.
- 3 thumb keys for instant macro launch.(Instant record Button)
- One touch / Game mode button for fast switching.
- One touch / instant record button for macro live.
- Adjustable full color illumination (By softeware left side purple arrow.)
- User Friendly UI for easy function setup
- Full keys programmable.(Except ESC, F1~F12,Windows, )
- 5 profiles,300 programmable keys.
- Marco setting.
- Single key assignment.
- Launch program function.
- Thumbs key fast switching setting and Marco edit.
- SYNC program function.
- Embedded multimedia keys. (Fn + F1~F6)
- 2 High speed USB 2.0 ports.(Without DC-in Jack only can provide 100 mA each port)
- DC-IN jack (5V 2.5A) for additional power supply.
- Audio headphone and microphone jacks
- F/W and application on-line update.
- Gold-plated USB connector with high quality braided cable.
- Anti-slip design rubberized tilt feet.
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.