Today we take a closer look at the Element Gaming Atomic ITX case, something that reminds me of another case Play3r has already reviewed, but with a slight facelift? But I’ll put that to one side whilst we do this review so I can give my thoughts on this awesome little ITX case. I always talk about how much competition there is in the SFF market, and I always enjoy reviewing a product that has a fresh take on layout and solving the never-ending problem of space management in this niche sector of the market.
This mini ITX case from Element Gaming is ideal for those looking for a premium chassis building an ultra-small form factor PC. Packed with features and sporting a contemporary, eye-catching design, the Atomic is the latest addition to the Element Gaming range. The Atomic is made from high-quality aluminium and its cool, stylish appearance is accentuated by the clear acrylic side panel – a feature that gamers and PC builders are sure to enjoy.
- Aluminium and acrylic construction
- Suitable for ITX system board
- 1 x 120mm LED fan included
- Support for 120mm radiators
- Supports 265mm VGA card and 165mm CPU cooler
- Internal drive bays – 1 x 3.5″ HD and 2 x 2.5″ SSD or 1 x 3.5″ HD
- 2 x PCI expansion slots
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 2 x audio
- 1 x 120mm rear mounted fan
- Dimensions HxWxD 190 x 277x 244mm