Raijintek was established in 2013 and has the aim of designing high-end products for lifestyle and day-to-day use of computers and IT. They offer a wide range of CPU coolers and since their start they have broadened their horizon and now offer gaming gear such as PSU’s and Cases. Some of their lifestyle products include accessories for smartphones and tablet PC’s.
Today I am taking a look at one of their CPU coolers in the way of the Aidos. The Aidos is a budget CPU cooler featuring a 92mm fan and comes in two flavours, one with the normal red Raijintek themed fan, or you can get it with a black fan. The Aidos is designed to be a small upgrade for those not wanting to use stock coolers and is compatible with most AMD and Intel sockets. It has a solder-less fin assembly and direct contact heatpipes.
Before we start the review let’s have a quick look at what Raijintek have to say about the Aidos:
AIDOS “Designed in Germany”, is a compact size cooler manufactured by several patents to reach advanced performance, quality and environmental protection. With multiple mounting kits and compact size, AIDOS can fit to most cases/boards, a full package and at a budget price point.
- Non-Copper base design (C.D.C. – CPU Direct Contact)
- Patented pressing heat-pipe/fin technology to prevent the risk of heat-pipe damage
- Patented solder-less louver fin assembly to increase heat-pipe ventilation
- Green & environmentally friendly with less pollution
- Compatible with all modern sockets of Intel & AMD at market
- Anti-Vibration rubber used to minimise movement and noise
- Incredible performance for price
- Easy installation and user friendly