To celebrate our review of the F-Secure SAFE internet security software (CLICK HERE FOR THE REVIEW), we have teamed up with F-Secure to give 10 lucky people the chance to not only secure their PC, but their laptops, tablets and mobile phones too; each license allows the user to secure up to 5 different devices which include Mac and IOS too!
F-Secure is a leading company in the fight against viruses, malware and malicious threats to your systems/devices and we are proud to protect the Play3r test benches against such things; viruses and malware can affect performance which is not what you want!
So how do you get your chance to grab an F-Secure SAFE license which is worth £79.99 each? Well, all you have to do is enter via the Gleam.io app below and follow the instructions. There is multiple ways to enter which means the more ways you enter, the more chance you have of winning; to make things fair, it will be 1 code per winner and multiple winners will be re-drawn until there are 10 unique winners. The competition is open globally and the winners will be notified within 5 days of the competition closing via the app (keep checking back) and also via email.
Good luck everyone and thanks for entering; sharing is caring, so hit that share button below and post to as many social media platforms as you can, we really appreciate it!
Terms & Conditions
1. Prizes are provided by Play3r & F-Secure; no cash alternatives will be offered.
2. The winner will be drawn at random using Gleam.io by Play3r on 25th August 2016 and the winner will be notified by email; in which you will have 15 days of announcing to respond before another winner is selected at random.
3. Entries from PR/media companies and/or staff of companies including Play3r personnel will not be counted.
4. You agree to allow us the right to publish your name if you win via all Play3r Media Limited formats such as Facebook, website, Twitter, Google + etc upon entering.
5. Play3r reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
6 Only those entering/residing on planet earth are eligible to enter. This competition is open to everyone globally.
7. All entries must be verified (screenshot proof may be required) prior to winning. All invalid entries will be disqualified.
8. Entry implies acceptance to all of these terms and conditions.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.