Libratone is a company who specialize in innovative audio solutions. Founded in 2009, their original goal was to free music from its wired roots and to let it be streamed for all to enjoy. Their line-up of audio devices consists of all high-end products with the price tags to match it. In a world where most people listen to some sort of music on a daily basis, Libratone have done a great job at finding their place alongside the top ranks through innovation, dedications and just out right working hard to achieve their goals.
Today I will be taking a look at the Libratone Loop Wireless speaker. When I originally received the Loop it was deemed for Apple devices only and as such used Air Play to stream. However, they have now released a Bluetooth version of the Loop as well so now nearly everyone with a mobile device can enjoy the sound of the Loop speaker. The Loop can be wall mounted or placed on a flat surface using the included stand and it also comes in a variety of colours.
Before we get started, let’s take a look at some more of the features the Loop has to offer:
- Libratone Loop WiFi/BT 4.0 comes in Libratone’s signature Pepper Black, and additional covers can be purchased in 11 different colours
- One Loop speaker and one extra free cover upon registration
- Stand and wall mount for flexible placement
- Bluetooth® eliminates need for a Wi-Fi access point
- Wool cover can be changed in less than a minute
- FullRoom™ Technology for a 360° sound experience
- Near Field Communication (NFC) via Android makes Bluetooth pairing and setup a breeze