- Manufacturer: Case Logic
- Model: SLR Camera bag
- Price: £70.00 (At the time of review from gearzap.com)
Welcome to another Lifestyle review! These reviews showcase some of the coolest gadgets, and everyday products that really help you out in your general day to day life. From bags to portable batteries, play3r’s got you covered. Today we are going to be taking a look at the Case logic DSLR bag, it’s a backpack made for carrying around those precious cameras! We bought this from the guys over at Gearzap.com.
More about Case Logic:
In 1984, the clatter of audiocassettes sparked an idea. Case Logic founder Jamie Temple was driving from peak to peak on a typical Colorado ski trip, and his music in the back seat wasn’t enjoying the ride. He crafted two novel audiocassette storage cases to solve the problem, and our company was born.
The first of those cases was called the CL 15. It was a soft-sided case that held 15 audiocassettes, and it quickly became a revolution in the music storage industry. A second product was soon added, color options were introduced, and Case Logic went from scrappy startup to full-fledged enterprise.
- Holds your 15-inch laptop as well as your camera gear.
- Removable shelves and flexible walls to customise the bags interior.
- Integrated weather hood to protect against bad weather conditions.
- Various accessory pockets to keep all of your essentials together.
- Padded front panel to provide great protection against knocks.
- Waterproof EVA base to stop water from getting inside the bag.
- Innovative strap management for easy carrying and transportation.