Today we are going to take a closer look at the Xigmatek Nebula C, a small form factor ITX case which looks absolutely stunning. Xigmatek has grown increasingly in many aspects such as size and recognition, they are committed to providing the newest innovative technology, superb quality, and excellent service, their mission is to become a leader in the computer peripheral and thermal industry. Xigmatek emphasises highly on the concept, innovation and design; pursuing perfection and setting trends in the ever-changing computer peripheral industry.
As a company, Xigmatek pursues an aggressive growth strategy and invest extensively on research and development. They have strong strategic alliances with worldwide suppliers and an ever growing team of distributors giving us the freedom to occupy an integrated presence in major economic regions. So it will be interesting to see how this case performs in our tests, and what we think of this little gem.
- Includes pre-installed high performance silent (black with black blades) Xigmatek XOF fan with FCB (Fluid Circulative Bearing) for optimal exhaust capabilities.
- I/ O panel includes 2 x Super-Speed USB 3.0, HD Audio In/Out jacks, Power/Reset.
- Capable of mounting Mini-ITX Motherboard.
- Innovative 2 X 3.5” HDD can be converted to 2.5” SSD for easy mix and match.
- Included 1 additional 2.5” SSD mounting holes inside chassis
- All 3 side panels are tool-less and designed with quick release mechanism for easy hardware mounting.
- Can install full-sized power supply
- Innovative Intake system from the base of the tower.
- Motherboard tray perforated with holes for free flow air into chassis and option for cable tie-down
- Can mount up to 230mm Gaming Graphic card
- Angled power/HDD light giving visual depth.
- Polycarbonate side panels for alternative feel.
- Baseless construct for sleek compact appearance.