Audio Dynamix was established in September of 2012 with the goal to bring their customers new portable audio products with a focus on wireless technology. They pride themselves on offering products with a competitive price point, great sound for their respective category and high reliability. Audio Dynamix currently offer 8 different model speakers with more on the way to help ensure they have something for everyone.
Today I will be taking a look at their Fusion speaker. It features Bluetooth and NFC connectivity and has a 7.4volt lithium battery that is said to offer 10 hours of playback time. It has 2 x high quality 52mm transducers and a 10 watt digital amplifier to offer what should be pretty good sound for a device of its size. The Fusion comes in two colours, silver or iron grey and is available to purchase from the Audio Dynamix website direct as well as on Amazon.co.uk. With it’s dual bass radiators it should also offer a bit more ‘boom’ than other speakers in its range.
Before we take a closer look here is what Audio Dynamix have to say about their Fusion speaker:
Introducing the ADX Fusion Our new speaker that has been designed in a candy bar form to take up minimal room your luggage. A sleek curved Aluminium jacket with steel front and rear mesh grills; both the Silver and Iron Grey speakers have a sand blasted finish that looks great, is hard wearing and compliments the appearance of a wide range of Mobiles, Tablets and laptops. Behind the mesh grill sit two long throw 52mm Kevlar drivers with Neodymium magnets and a pair of 50mm passive bass radiators in the rear to increase efficiency and bass response. The Fusion packs in a 7.4volt, 1500mah battery to provide 10hours of playtime, low total harmonic distortion and power to the 10 watt digital amplifier. Bluetooth V4.0 from CSR incorporating NFC pairing has been used to provide ease of use, efficient energy saving and reliable wireless connection.
We believe that this is the perfect speaker to create a ‘Fusion’ in all your leisure, work and social activities.
1) 7.4volt, 1500mAh lithium battery providing 10hrs playtime
2) 2 x 5 watt Class T digital amplifier provides high power and excellent transient response
3) 2 x 52mm HQ Kevlar drivers with Neodymium magnets are fitted in independent air optimised enclosures each with it’s own 50mm long throw Passive Bass Radiators to provide better better efficiency, bass extension and stereo imaging.
4) Bluetooth Version 4.0 with NFC pairing from UK based CSR to provide the most reliable and stable connection and ease of use.
5)5Inputs via Bluetooth and 3.5mm AUX line-in.
6) Dimensions: 194 x 58 x 69mm
7) weight 558grams