Price: £49.99 (at time of review)
Jazooli have only been around for a few years, but they have a wide product portfolio, selling everything from bicycle lights to makeup and a wide range of mobile accessories, as well as a range of Audio products.
With the amount of content we consume on mobile devices these days our mobile phones and tablets have got more powerful, spawned bigger screens and ballooned in storage capability. One thing they simply can’t do though is sound, with the form factor they are you simply cant have the acoustics to make a nice sound, let alone afford the drain to the battery of a powerful speaker. It’s because of this that we have seen a rapid uptake in Bluetooth speakers recently, because even discerning listeners want to take their media on the go.
On test today we have one such product, the Reverb from Jazooli. It is currently retailing at around £50. The price takes us clear of the budget products from the competition, so does this offering have the performance to justify the price tag? Not only that but is it good enough to get overcome the brand loyalty that most audio product customers have ingrained? Lets find out, starting with what Jazooli has to say about the Reverb…
Jazooli Sound Reverb Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Portable Speaker with NFC
- The Reverb speaker is one of the most powerful speakers for its size packing the latest technology it won’t disappoint.
- Built in Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC the music can be streamed from your Bluetooth enabled device up to an incredible visible distance of 40 meters.
- With the two built in speakers and the specially designed acoustic shell the sound is crisp and clear leaving its competitors behind.
- The brushed aluminium shell with its leather carry handle has been manufactured to be hardwearing whilst giving the speaker a modern sleek design to impress everyone who sees it.
- The Reverb comes complete with box, USB charger cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm AUX lead and instructions.
The Reverb is the latest addition to the JazooliSound range blasting the competition out of the water with its advanced features such as Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC all packed into the compact aluminium shell. The Reverb is lightweight, portable, and wireless, meaning you can change tracks and volume from your phone or take that call with the Bluetooth conferencing function. Small enough to fit in your hand, the Reverb surprises with its powerful bass and clear treble, the Reverb is perfect for taking on holiday or just as a portable speaker to use around the house.
The Reverb packs a powerful battery boasting 20 hours playback to guarantee you won’t be disappointed. Comes complete with a simple sleek leather handle making it simple to carry the Reverb. The Reverb comes in a safe and secure box with USB charging cable, 3.5 to 3.5 AUX lead and instructions.
Some lofty claims there, and plenty of features to test to see if the Reverb can live up to the manufacturer’s specifications. This should be an interesting review, so join me for a thorough look at the Reverb.
We didn’t get any retail packaging to look at so lets dive straight in with a closer look at the speaker…